Thursday, April 22, 2010

Glee's ultimate playlist


As a continuation of my last post about Glee, I thought it was fair enough to list some the songs I recommend you to listen. Being a gleek myself, I'm keeping track of the last season's episodes, so these song suggestions are up-to-date. All of them are really worth listening. I would love y'all to comment on it!

1) Smile (Charlie Chaplin's cover):
In this song, I think they make a classic of a classic.


2) Papa don't preach: Performed by Dianna Agron. Neat!
3) Somebody to love:
One of Glee's anthems. Freddie Mercury must be smiling :)


4) Take a bow: I think Lea Michele kicks Rihanna's ass performing this song!

5) Maybe this time:
A personal favorite. Kristen Chenoweth & Lea Michele.


6) It's my life /Confessions:
One of the mash-ups, full of adrenaline and "Vitamin D". Love it!

7) Hate on me:
Mercedes' masterpiece.


8) Don't stand so close /Young Girl:
Every eighties' music lover should listen to it!


9) Endless love: As cheesy as it is, it is the ultimate ballad!

10) What it feels like for a girl:
In my opinion, even better that Madonna's version.

11) Defying Gravity (Lea Michele's version) : My very, very favorite. There is nothing like that song.
12) Sweet Caroline:
Not the typical choir song, very acustic, very cozy.


13) Borderline/Open your heart:
In my opinion, the best duet ever performed by Corey & Lea.


14) Don't rain on my parade:
100% broadway. Baffling.


15) Don't stop believing:
The very definition of what Glee is about.


Hope you enjoy !

No comments: