Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 1


Hello everyone! I decided to start this blog considering just one single idea: No matter how hard, awful, horrible or cruel this life may seem, God created us and this world with a very, very good purpose in mind. I've realized there are so many things that are just amazing in this world, that deserve our appreciation and admiration. To me, all of those things are an evidence that God wants us to enjoy life. And are evidence of His love, too. I personally enjoy music, photography, children, traveling, books, food, movies and inspiring quotes! I'm a passionate Human Rights defender who believes Christianity is about loving and helping others -no matter what- with concrete actions. I will be talking about all those things in my future posts. Warning!!! Some may be nostalgic, silly, deep, hilarious, pointless and some may be in Spanish, my first language. Some will be just pictures :) Thank you in advance for reading me, and remember: Life is what you make of it.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hellooo, i'm not so much into the blogging thing.. or at least i'm veeery new at it. But, i'll support yours. I think you have some interesting things to say :-) Looking forward to seeing more sutff. Love ya..